This Mama Knows just had a fabulous family getaway to Washington, D.C. and so could you! Thanks to some generous sponsors, we have been able to offer this incredible getaway package:
- 2 night stay at the Embassy Suites Washington, D.C. Convention Center with complimentary evening reception and full breakfast daily
- Lunch or dinner at Finn & Porter located at the Embassy Suites Washington, D.C. Convention Center for 2 adults & 2 children
- 2 adult one day Metro passes
- $25 Hard Rock Cafe gift card
- 2 tickets for the Big Bus Tour, including admission to Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum
Deadline for entries is Friday July 4th at 12:00 am EST.
About the Embassy Suites Washington, D.C. Convention Center:
The Embassy Suites DC Convention Center is a full-service, upscale, all-suite hotel conveniently located in downtown Washington, D.C. – just 1.5 blocks from the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. The hotel amenities and location make our property perfect for both leisure and business travelers.
Every stay with Embassy Suites includes spacious two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and Evening Manager’s Reception. New to Embassy Suites Washington, D.C. Convention Center: you can now upgrade your room to a Premium Suite for just $25 per night and receive free high-speed WiFi, in-room Keurig coffee maker and access to complimentary fresh fruit, snacks, juices, soft drinks and water.
Looking for a hassle free trip? Be sure to ask about the Family Freedom Package that includes a fabulous two room suite, daily cooked to order breakfast, lunch or dinner and evening reception- plus all taxes and gratuities are included!