Summer may be winding down, but to me, iced coffee and iced tea beverages are a year round must-have. If you are a Keurig owner, you MUST try the Brew Over Ice varieties of k-cups. They are just as yummy and easy to use as regular hot beverage k-cups, and can save you tons over getting your iced drinks at the coffee shop. I am a huge fan of the Snapple Tea Brew Over Ice k-cups and my husband loves any of the Green Mountain Coffee ones, especially the French Vanilla.
To get your delicious iced beverage at home all you have to do is fill your cup with ice, choose the brew setting to suit your taste (either 6 oz or 8 oz) and brew!
There is a nice selection of Brew Over Ice varieties, which will be your favorite?
- Snapple Lemon Iced Tea
- Snapple Peach Iced Tea
- Snapple Raspberry Iced Tea
- Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend Iced Coffee
- Green Mountain Coffee French Vanilla Iced Coffee
- Green Mountain Coffee Hazelnut Iced Coffee
- Donut Shop Sweet & Creamy Regular Iced Coffee
- Donut Shop Sweet & Creamy Nutty Hazelnut Iced Coffee
- Vitamin Burst Strawberry Pomegranate
- Vitamin Burst Acai Berry
- Green Mountain Natural Lemonade
- Celestial Seasonings Southern Sweet
- Celestial Seasonings Half & Half
- Celestial Seasonings Unsweetened Black
- Celestial Seasonings Sweet Raspberry
- Celestial Seasonings Sweet Lemon
- Celestial Seasonings Sweet Peach
- Donut House Sweet & Creamy Regular
One lucky This Mama Knows reader will win a Brew Over Ice Prize pack valued at $26 consisting of Brew Over Ice k-cup samples, Brew Over Ice tumbler, coasters and light-up ice bucket
Disclosure: I was provided promotional items and product samples in order to conduct this review. Any opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts.